Sweets Splice Series I kendama
Perfect gaming experience!
- Used 4 types of wood - maple, walnut, beech and cherry
- Cushion Clear - great adhesion
- BOOST shape ken
- Metal Spinner Bead
- Including unique sticker pack, instructions & extra string
Kendama Sweets Splice Series
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
The Sweets Splice Series was created as an experiment with different types of wood and their properties so that the result is a perfectly balanced kendama.
The cups of the BOOST ken are slightly bigger, stalls more pronounced, and there is a balance bevel in the bottom cup to make lunars slap with ease. Unlike the original Decade shape, BOOST kens are not made with laminated layers of wood but a solid piece of maple.
- Thanks to the 4 types of wood, Sweets Splice Series kendamas are really durable and suitable for everyday use.
- The grippy, matte Cushion Clear finish softens impact and increases control on balance tricks and will be appreciated especially by advanced players.
- Sweets Splice Series kendamas are made for the maximum play experience.
- BOOST ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Wood||Maple, walnut, beech, cherry|
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|