Sweets Matt "Sweets" Jorgenson - Legend Model kendama
TUNED FOR YOUR GAME!
- Designed by Matt "Sweets" Jorgenson - the founder of Sweets Kendamas
- Durable maple with a wenge stripe (ken) and cherry (tama) wood
- Sticky Clear - great adhesion
- BOOST shape ken
- Metal Spinner Bead
- Oversized Tama for better balance
- Including unique sticker pack, instructions & extra string
Kendama Sweets Legend Model
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
The Sweets Legend Model range is designed by professionals. These are top kendamas for even the most demanding players.
This range kendamas have the BOOST shape. The cups are slightly bigger, stalls more pronounced, and there is a balance bevel in the bottom cup to make lunars slap with ease. Unlike the original Decade shape, our BOOST kens are not made with laminated layers of wood but a solid piece of maple.
- Thanks to the high-quality maple and cherry wood, Sweets Legen Model kendamas are really durable and suitable for even the craziest of tricks.
- The sticky surface is a guarantee of high adhesion, which is needed when performing various tricks.
- Sweets Legend Model kendamas are made for the maximum play experience.
- BOOST ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|