Sweets Lab V26 - Northern Lights kendama
KENDAMA MADE BY EXPERIMENT!
- Durable maple (ken) and cherry (tama) wood
- Cushion Clear - great adhesion
- BOOST shape ken
- Balance Bevel
- Metal Spinner Bead
- Including unique sticker pack, instructions & extra string
Kendama Sweets Lab
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
The Sweets Lab model line is constantly striving to take design and gameplay to a new level. Thanks to the BOOST shape, the Cushion Clear surface and the unique design, these kendamas are one of the best on the market.
The designs of the Sweets Lab V26 series were created as part of the “Design a Prime” competition organized by Sweets Kendamas. This is the first series of kendamas, designed by the fans and members of the kendama community.
This range kendamas have the BOOST shape. The cups are slightly bigger, stalls more pronounced, and there is a balance bevel in the bottom cup to make lunars slap with ease. Unlike the original Decade shape, our BOOST kens are not made with laminated layers of wood but a solid piece of maple.
- Thanks to the high-quality maple and cherry wood, Sweets Lab kendamas are really durable and suitable for even the craziest of tricks.
- The grippy, matte Cushion Clear finish softens impact and increases control on balance tricks and will be appreciated especially by advanced players.
- Sweets Lab kendamas are made for the maximum play experience.
- BOOST ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|