Sweets Christian Fraser (Batch 2) - Legend Model - Cushion Clear kendama
TUNED FOR YOUR GAME!
- CHRISTIAN FRASER - Pro model
- Made from 5 types of wood
- Cushion Clear - great adhesion
- BOOST shape
- Including unique sticker pack, instructions & extra string
Kendama Sweets Legend Model
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
The Sweets Legend Model range is designed by professionals. These are top kendamas even for the most demanding players. This kendama is the successor to the popular Batch One Legend model. Like its predecessor, this model has mastered the best of five selected types of wood. In addition, the coffee-inspired design makes it easy to follow the tama without disturbing the classic balance tricks.
By using five carefully selected woods, this kendama embraces the best qualities that each wood has to offer. The maple provides smooth stability, while the beech offers soft stall catches. The wenge puts weight where it really matters, whereas the cherry and walnut remove weight where it doesn’t. This kendama is yours to be consistently honed for your next level of play.
- Thanks to the 5 types of wood, Sweets Legend Model kendamas are really durable and great even for the craziest of tricks.
- The grippy, matte Cushion Clear finish softens impact and increases control on balance tricks and will be appreciated especially by advanced players.
- Sweets Signature Series kendamas are made for the maximum play experience.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Maple, beech, wenge, cherry, walnut
|Height of Kendama