Sweets Boo Johnson - Signature Model kendama
Unique design and a perfect play!
- Designed by Boo Johnson - a professional skateboarder
- Durable beech wood
- Sticky Clear - great adhesion
- BOOST shape ken
- Metal Spinner Bead
- Oversized Tama for better balance
- Including unique sticker pack, instructions & extra string
Kendama Sweets Signature Series
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
The Sweets Signatures Series model is designed by well-known kendama fans from various industries. Of course, this series has a unique design and great playability.
The cups of the BOOST ken are slightly bigger, stalls more pronounced, and there is a balance bevel in the bottom cup to make lunars slap with ease. Unlike the original Decade shape, BOOST kens are not made with laminated layers of wood but a solid piece of maple.
- Thanks to the high-quality beech wood, Sweets Signature Series kendamas are really durable and suitable for everyday use.
- The sticky surface is a guarantee of high adhesion, which is needed when performing various tricks.
- Sweets Signature Series kendamas are made for the maximum play experience.
- BOOST ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|