KROM SOSOHAN - BEAGLE kendama
UNIQUE ANIMAL DESIGNS
- Durable maple wood
- Super sticky LOL Clear surface of tama
- KROM CK shape
- KROM WEIGHT MATCH GUARANTEE - all setups come with a tama between 0 and 7 g heavier than the ken
- Warp hole for better balance
- Tama equipped with a bearing
- Kendama height: 18 cm
- The package includes a poster, stickers and a spare string
Kendama KROM SOSOHAN
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
KROM is one of the most popular and recognized kendama producers in the world. The KROM SOSOHAN model line is for all fans of functional design. Created in collaboration with a renowned Korean artist, this KROM SOSOHAN kendama is a feast for the eyes, even when not used.
- Thanks to the high quality maple wood, KROM SOSOHAN kendamas are durable and suitable for even the craziest of tricks.
- The extra sticky LOL Clear surface makes KROM SOSOHAN a guarantee of the highest adhesion that is needed when performing various kind of tricks.
- KROM SOSOHAN kendamas are made for maximum play experience. As is the standard for higher quality kendamas, they have a bearing instead of a bead.
- The special-shaped KROM CK ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Tama||LOL clear (extra sticky)|
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|