KROM KAMO kendama orange
Camouflage yourself in the city!
- Highly durable beech wood
- Super sticky LOL Clear
- Tama equipped with a bearing
- Base cup warp hole for better balance
- KROM BL ken
- Kendama height: 18 cm
- The package includes stickers and a spare string
Kendama KROM KAMO
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
KROM is one of the most popular and recognized kendama producers in the world. KROM KAMO is a special edition covered with a unique camo print with interesting details. The KROM KAMO kendamas have a basecup hole, which makes Lunar tricks easier and at the same time the lower weight of the ken helps with a better balance.
KAMO is a guarantee of excellent quality, design and high playability.
- Thanks to the high quality beech wood, KROM KAMO kendamas are durable and suitable for even the craziest of tricks.
- The extra sticky LOL Clear surface makes KROM KAMO a guarantee of the highest adhesion that is needed when performing various kind of tricks.
- KROM KAMO kendamas are made for maximum play experience. As is the standard for higher quality kendamas, they have a bearing instead of a bead.
- The special-shaped KROM BL ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Tama||LOL clear (extra sticky)|
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|