KROM JODY BARTON - FLOWERS kendama
Harmony of form and function
- Jody Barton & the KROM gang design
- KROM AK shape
- Durable maple wood
- Super sticky LOL clear
- KROM bearing
- Base cup Warp hole for better balance
- Height of kendama: 18cm
- Including mini-poster & extra string
Kendama KROM JODY BARTON
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
KROM is one of the most popular and recognized kendama producers in the world. The KROM JODY BARTON model line is for all fans of functional design. Created in collaboration with a renowned graphic designer, this KROM JODY BARTON kendama is a feast for the eyes, even when not used.
- Thanks to the high quality maple wood, KROM JODY BARTON kendamas are durable and suitable for even the craziest of tricks.
- The extra sticky LOL Clear surface makes KROM JODY BARTON a guarantee of the highest adhesion that is needed when performing various kind of tricks.
- KROM JODY BARTON kendamas are made for maximum play experience. As is the standard for higher quality kendamas, they have a bearing instead of a bead.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Tama||LOL clear (extra sticky)|
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|