Sweets Max Norcross - Pro Model kendama
KENDAMA MADE BY PROS!
- MAX NORCROSS - PRO model
- Durable maple (ken) and beech wood (tama)
- Sticky Clear - great adhesion
- Balance Bevel
- BOOST ken
- Metal Spinner Bead
- Oversized Tama for better balance
- SixFinger string
- Including unique sticker pack
Kendama Sweets Pro Model
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
The Pro Model range is designed by professionals for professionals. These are the top kendamas even for the most demanding players.
The cups are slightly bigger, stalls more pronounced, and there is a balance bevel in the bottom cup to make lunars slap with ease. Our BOOST kens are not made with laminated layers of wood but a solid piece of maple. BOOST tamas are also slightly larger to help improve play and match the bigger cups.
- Thanks to the high-quality maple wood, Sweets Pro Model kendamas are really durable and suitable for everyday use.
- The sticky surface is a guarantee of high adhesion, which is needed when performing various tricks.
- Sweets Pro Model kendamas are made for the maximum play experience. This model line is designed in collaboration with world kendama champions.
- BOOST ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|