Sweets 100k kendama
-----SWEETS celebrates 100k IG followers-----
- Durable maple (ken) and beech (tama) wood
- Sticky Clear - great adhesion
- BOOST shape ken
- Oversized Tama for better balance
- SixFinger string
- Including unique sticker pack, instructions & extra string
Kendama Sweets 100k
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
The Sweets 100k model is dedicated to all Sweets fans, thanks to whom they hit the goal of 100,000 followers on their Instagram. Like others, this kendama also has a BOOST shape and unique design.
The cups of the BOOST ken are slightly bigger, stalls more pronounced, and there is a balance bevel in the bottom cup to make lunars slap with ease. Unlike the original Decade shape, BOOST kens are not made with laminated layers of wood but a solid piece of maple.
- Thanks to the high-quality maple and beech wood, Sweets 100k kendamas are really durable and suitable for everyday use.
- The sticky surface is a guarantee of high adhesion, which is needed when performing various tricks.
- Sweets 100k kendamas are made for the maximum play experience.
- BOOST ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|