KROM X TEALER kendama
Limited edition with TEALER crew collaboration!
- Top-quality beech wood
- KROM Rubber paint - great adhesion
- KROM BL shape of ken
- Skinnier spike and wider tama bevel
- KROM Scope - perfect for tracking
- Height of kendama: 18 cm
- Including stickers & extra string
Kendama KROM X TEALER
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
KROM is one of the most popular and recognized kendama producers in the world. The KROM X TEALER model line is designed in collaboration with the French king of street clothing Tealer.
- Thanks to the high-quality beech wood, KROM X TEALER kendamas are durable and suitable for even the craziest of tricks.
- The rubberized surface of the KROM X TEALER is a guarantee of high adhesion, which is needed when performing various tricks.
- KROM X TEALER kendamas are made for maximum play experience.
- The special-shaped KROM BL ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
|Height of Kendama