KROM POP kendama dark green
KROM POP - for beginners and professional players
- Durable first quality beech wood
- Skinny spike and wide tama bevel
- KROM Rubber paint - great adhesion
- Wider cups for better balance
- Improves coordination, encourages creativity
- Universal kendama for everyone
- Kendama height: 18cm
- The package also contains a poster, stickers and a spare string
Kendama KROM POP
A traditional Japanese wooden toy that is becoming increasingly popular today. It consists of a ball (Tama), a wooden hammer (Ken), a string and a bead. Tama is attached to Ken with a string and the main goal of the game is catching Tama into "cups", to Ken and many other tricks.
Although it may seem simple at first glance, it's a game of unlimited possibilities, which allows you to constantly overcome yourself.
KROM is one of the most popular and recognized kendama producers in the world. With the KROM POP model line, they managed to create a universal kendama great for both beginners and advanced players.
- Thanks to the quality beech wood, KROM POP kendamas are really durable and suitable for everyday use.
- The specially shaped and balanced ken fits perfectly in the hand and is suitable for both right-handers and left-handers.
- Playing with a kendama has a number of health benefits. It helps to improve reflexes, balance, develops creativity and at the same time improves the coordination of movements.
- The rubberized surface of the KROM POP is a guarantee of high adhesion, which is needed when performing various tricks.
- KROM POP kendama has wider cups and tama hole for better balance and easier catching.
(WARNING- video contains strope effects)
|Height of Kendama||18 cm|